- love, comfort, happiness, and healing. (Amber
oil is created from lesser quality amber, which is fossilizedpine resin
millions of years old...true amber oil is extremely rare...most amber oil
is formulated from ambergris)
- psychic powers, dreams, aphrodisiac. (This
is a product of sperm whales, and was used widely for magick in the past...it
is not very common presently, due to increased ecological considerations
-- whales are an endangered species, and fortunately society no longer
approves of the killing of animals for products such as oil) Most of the
ambergris oil on the market today is artificial. For a close substitute,
mix cypress oil with a few drops of Patchouli oil...
- happiness, love, friendship
- protection, wishes, prosperity, happiness,
- astral projection, purification
- money-attraction, prosperity, uplifting of
- protection, strength, healing, love, lust.
- healing, purification, unhexing, protection,
- purification, stimulation, wealth and prosperity,
business success, lust, astral projection, healing
- cleansing, warding off (especially mosquitos!!!),
healing, unhexing, exorcism...don't use indoors
- pain relief, intellectual stimulation, business
success, wealth and prosperity, divination, exorcism,
protection, psychic awareness
- love, purification, uplifting spirits, protection,
exorcism, promoting spirituality.
- comfort, healing, and protection.
Dittany of Crete
- Astral projection
- extremely useful in adding power to any other
oil, increases potency of spells and rituals,
protection, courage, hex-breaking, exorcism, magickal power, love
- healing, purification, protection...open up
a vial of eucalyptus oil and breathe vapor or use a few
drops in steam inhalation to help ease congestion.
- spirituality, astral strength, protection,
consecration, courage, exorcism
- peace, love, healing.
- wealth & riches, invigorating, lust, love,
- divination, love, lust
- money, psychic powers, happiness, friendship, healing
- happiness, protection
- love, money, dreams, fantasy, purification,
wisdom, skills, astral projection
- calming, protection, healing, exorcism...mixed with grapefruit oil and rubbed on the body, it is said to
help with cellulite -- if using, pure, essential oils, remember to mix with a carrier oil such as jojoba or
almond-do not put PURE essential oils on the body without diluting, as it could cause a skin reaction
- cleansing, healing, love, happiness...one
of the few oils that can be used undiluted (called "neat") on
- healing, love, purification...mix a few drops
with water to use in house-cleaning...smells great!!!
- psychic powers, mental clarity
- soothing, warding off, exorcism
- opening, elevating mood, protection, spirituality,
healing, meditation. A recipe for Lotus Bouquet: Mix
equal parts of Rose, Jasmine, and Musk...then add some Ylang-Ylang to equal about 10% of the entire
- nature, trees, hair growth. A recipe for Magnolia
Bouquet: Mix 2 parts Sandalwood with about 1
part Jasmine and about 1 part Rose...add some Neroli oil to equal about 5 - 10% of the entire solution...
- aphrodisiac, prosperity, inner truth, courage,
- spirituality, hex-breaking, meditation, healing,
- confidence, insomnia
New Mown Hay
- used for new beginnings, gaining a fresh perspective on problems, or to break negative habits
and thought patterns. There are several brands on the market...to make your own version, mix the
following oils: Woodruff, Tonka, Lavender, Bergamot, and Oakmoss.
- money-drawing...to make your own oakmoss bouquet: combine vetivert and cinnamon oils.
- divination, love, luck, money-attraction, psychic powers
- growth, love, mastery, warm & sensual
- energy, mental stimulant, exorcism, healing
- grounding, strength, cleansing, exorcism,
- love, house-blessing, fertility, healing
- courage & protection
- remembrance, energy, exorcism, healing
- wisdom, clarity, purification, exorcism
- this has a rich and mysterious scent and is
just about the most popular oil. I use it as a general,
all-purpose annointing oil...its magickal attributes include spirituality, healing, protection, astral projection,
exorcism. Cedar may be used as a substitute.
- love, luck
- although no genuine sweet pea oil exists,
you can create your own by combining Neroli,
Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, and Benzoin...used for friendship, love, courage
- used for love and attracting money. Mix Benzoin oil with a few drops of Vanilla extract to make a
- for love attraction...very expensive, if you
can ever find it! A substitute would contain Ylang-Ylang,
Rose, and Jasmine Oils, with just a touch of Neroli added...
- lust, mental powers
- unhexing, money, peace, love, exorcism
- wisdom, luck, love, protection, healing
- courage, exorcism, psychic
- It is distilled from a flower which grows
in the Philippines...use for love, harmony, and euphoria.